Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One of the most ridiculous things I have seen in awhile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
God, the seller lives an hour from me and those who know where I live, that's saying something :shock:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
He's right ... they are definitely rarer now. He needs to start a website though to keep track of all the cards he is taking out of production. It would be somewhat more meaningful at that point so we could all track how many of each card are really still out there in one piece. Then we could know which ones we should be going after and sitting on as their value will surely go up because he keep eliminating copies. This is pure genious really.

GF Yankees Fan

Aug 9, 2011
Wow?! only 2495 of that card left, glad I already grabbed one. Whew that was a close one. In all seriousness though whereas not super high valued, you can get 5-10 each for those Staremasters cards usually. I guess 25 -50$ just isn't what it used to be for some people.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
I've seen him do this in a bunch of his auctions in the past. I still can't tell if he's doing it for comedic value, or he's completely serious.

Members online

Latest posts