Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture15499-tumblr-mgcvrxczsr1rzkceno1-400.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
We were discussing the Nobel Peace Prize in my English class today and a student asked me why Obama received one. I didn't have an answer for him...lol

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Good morning! I have learn about the hobby more and more. I am sorry to the people that I made angry and would ask them to please forgive me. Thanks ,

21ccl

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morning all, AC is broke and I'm cooking...trying to fix it now. Wish me luck

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning men!
I posted yesterday but didn't get a response. Has anyone dealt with Panini CS? I have a redemption that has been unfilled since December 2012. It's a Prime Signatures Paul O'Neill game ball auto #'d to 10.

If i recall Lisu recently had a replacement from them. you may want to talk to her.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
We were discussing the Nobel Peace Prize in my English class today and a student asked me why Obama received one. I didn't have an answer for him...lol

Hope and change, homie. Incidentally, Blagojevich won his highest elected seat on pretty much the same platform.

And transparency, too.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Hope and change, homie. Incidentally, Blagojevich won his highest elected seat on pretty much the same platform.

And transparency, too.

I guess. Not going to bring politics up, but how do I respond when a student says to me, "you mean he won the prize for making promises? I CAN DO THAT, WHERE'S MINE!?" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.