Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prince Fielder Batting Practice Ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apr 13, 2010
Wondering what to do with this. Went to a Twins/Brewers matchup in Milwaukee a couple years ago and caught two batting practice balls. One was hit by Alexi Casilla (had him sign it at TwinsFest) the other was hit by Prince Fielder. The Fielder ball has a marker line drawn across the sweet spot so its not ideal to get signed (do teams do this with most BP balls?). Should I just take it out in the backyard and play catch with it?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I could claim that all of my 231 AAA foul balls and BP HR balls were hit by Buster Posey, Pablo Sandoval, and Barry Bonds when they were all rehabbing.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
five gallon bucket full of BP baseballs I use in practice / give to little leaguers after their games .

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Somewhere I still have a Matt Williams batting practice ball from 1990 at Wrigley Field

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I got one at a Tigers game. It was hit by my favorite team (Pirates) although I'm not sure who hit it. I was able to get Kevin Young to sign it that evening. I was ecstatic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts