Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Braun suspended for rest of season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
Braun in statement: “I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions.”

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m
Braun suspended for “violations of the Basic Agreement and its Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.”

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Braun in statement: “I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions.”
He realizes now that he's made mistakes? He means now that he has no more excuses or legal defense.
Well, at least he's apologizing, unlike several other cheaters.
Fans will forgive him.

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
"There were a lot of things that we learned about the collector ... that made us very concerned and very suspicious about what could have actually happened."

- Ryan Braun

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Just read this myself on ESPN. I'm going to see if I can go back and read some of the past threads on Braun's PED use. Some people were pompous in their defense of him. Should be an entertaining read now that he finally got backed into a corner and had to admit to what he did.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
So is it only Braun that has been suspended? If so, they need to suspend the rest of the offenders. Why can't these guys just compete honestly?

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
"There were a lot of things that we learned about the collector ... that made us very concerned and very suspicious about what could have actually happened."

- Ryan Braun

I was just coming to post this. Braun owes that guy one hell of an apology.

Frankly, if Braun REALLY wanted to come clean, he'd admit that the sample from last year was legitimately dirty. But he's probably not man enough to do it. After all, it was just a "mistake." What a jerk.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
In my eyes he's worse than Bonds. Lied outright to all his fans in that famous presser with his beautiful hair.

Lol "Braun"

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
First thing I thought of after hearing this were all of the Brewers' fans I saw this spring wearing shirts that read "H8ers gonna H8."

Braun is a gutless punk IMHO. In today's environment, I can't understand players taking PEDs let alone lying about it once they get caught.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
The reason why his suspension is being carried out so quickly is because he agreed to it. Gotta hand it to him...probably would have gotten 100 games if he didn't agree to this.

Members online

Latest posts