Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=========== The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Happy lunch time all!
It's refreshing to hear others have neighbor issues and that it's not just me. Our neighbors (now ex-neighbors WOOO HOOO!) would have all night parties complete with all the red neck trimmings. Things such as burn barrels, 0300 fireworks with country music in the background & 4 wheeler races regardless of the time of day. These models of parenthood would then sleep till the afternoon with their kids sometimes taking turns jumping off the roof onto their trampoline. When I mentioned it to Ward (Bubba) Cleaver, he just shrugged and said something like "Well, if they break their legs, they better not come running to me." Pure genius.

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Another brick in the wall that I like to call " Becoming That Guy In The Neighborhood Who Singlehandedly Will Lower Everyone's Property Values."

I was taking out the trash cans to the curb when this annoying guy who walks these dinky little dogs (that, by the way, $hit all over the place and whom the annoying guy refuses to clean up after) and he stops, looks at our grass and tells me "You need to get those weeds taken care of. The wind will disperse the seeds throughout the neighborhood."

I responded that he needed to pick up his dog's $hit because the wind disperses its stink all over the neighborhood.

He goggled at me awhile and then said that I had a bad attitude. (Imagine!)

I told him that I had a doctor's note about my attitude and that it is contagious, so maybe he should move along.

I like messing with yuppies.

Well done. I would've used more key four letter words though. I hate interacting with asshats.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Was nice having today off instead of tomorrow! Ended up getting all of my errands done! Get to spend the evening relaxing! Now that I have food in the fridge again, not sure what sounds better, turkey and cheese (Boar's Head), potato soup, pasta, or bacon cheese burgers!

Also glad that I have no neighbors to complain about! I live above a butcher shop, Fastenal to the north, and the fairgrounds to the south, cannot see house across the street through trees!

Last edited:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Was nice having today off instead of tomorrow! Ended up getting all of my errands done! Get to spend the evening relaxing! Now that I have food in the fridge again, not sure what sounds better, turkey and cheese (Boar's Head), potato soup, pasta, or bacon cheese burgers!

Also glad that I have no neighbors to complain about! I live above a butcher shop, Fastenal to the north, and the fairgrounds to the south, cannot see house across the street through trees!

You are VERY lucky to not have neighbors, D.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Sounds good Dave, went with Turkey and Cheese, and a twice baked potato!

Andrew, do you know anyone that collects Star Trek books? I have around 20 I am trying to move for my dad!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Another brick in the wall that I like to call " Becoming That Guy In The Neighborhood Who Singlehandedly Will Lower Everyone's Property Values."

I was taking out the trash cans to the curb when this annoying guy who walks these dinky little dogs (that, by the way, $hit all over the place and whom the annoying guy refuses to clean up after) and he stops, looks at our grass and tells me "You need to get those weeds taken care of. The wind will disperse the seeds throughout the neighborhood."

I responded that he needed to pick up his dog's $hit because the wind disperses its stink all over the neighborhood.

He goggled at me awhile and then said that I had a bad attitude. (Imagine!)

I told him that I had a doctor's note about my attitude and that it is contagious, so maybe he should move along.

I like messing with yuppies.

That is hilarious!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Sounds good Dave, went with Turkey and Cheese, and a twice baked potato!

Andrew, do you know anyone that collects Star Trek books? I have around 20 I am trying to move for my dad!

I don't know of anyone, but if I hear of anyone, I will direct them to your listings. You also should look into selling on amazon. If you sold them all as one lot, you could sell them quicker, but you would definitely take a hit on the final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts