Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tim Hudson gets his leg rolled over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
1374716816509.gif

This is just a horrific injury.

He is probably done for the season and is in the last year of his contract.

He's one of my favorite players and I really hope this isn't the end of the line for him.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ugh. Got a good buddy who's on Youtube, that is a monster Huddy collector. Gotta send him a text.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I didn't see it live but was able to catch the postgame show and some replays. The whole clubhouse is devastated. Hope he can return to the team quickly after surgery just to be there, even if it's just for the home games.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
things happen to pitchers who can't field their positions right. oh well, live and learn.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
terrible to see this happen to Hudson. He's one of the good guys in the league, and I'm glad that Eric Young Jr. immediately ran over to apologize. I don't think he had anything to apologize for though. He was hustling to the base, and unfortunately, Hudson had his foot in the wrong spot.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
So, do the Braves want CC Sabathia?

Oh, and you don't have to worry about Sabathia getting injured in the same way.

Sabathia rarely covers first base. In fact, he has only made one out at first base in the last two seasons. Really. So no worries there.

Members online