Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roy Firestone says a HUGE name will come out and admit to steroids...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Love the hate on Rickey.

He must still be juicing then, because he is in great shape. Not like these other retired players who let their bodies go to crap, so he must be a user. Canseco played with him and never mentioned him in his book as a user, and said he was a physical freak. If he was using, I'm pretty sure his numbers wouldn't have declined as they did in his latter years.

Pretty sure this player coming out isn't going to be an earth shattering name.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The only reason I don't think it'll be Schilling is because of the fact that he'd hang himself with hypocracy. His opinions on this Braun thing alone would get him dropped as a pundit.

Reggie seems like the obvious choice.

As for Rickey: "You can be a physical beast at any age; just work hard." -- Herschel Walker

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I can see the press conference now if it is Rickey.

Rickey steps up to the microphone and says, "Rickey wanted me to tell you that Rickey used PED's while playing baseball. Rickey knows that it was wrong, and Rickey hopes that you can forgive him."

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I don't see where he says "huge" name but I hope this actually happens, it'll be an entertaining day. My hope is Luis Gonzalez

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
its gonna be Mike Greenwell:D

I wish it was Ripken Jr because you look at him today and he looks like the bloated leftovers of years of PED use..

And as for Rickey Canseco has openly stated that he never saw him use and that the guy was a genetic freak who worked out very hard to maintain(almost sounds envious). Canseco's reputation may not be the strongest but when it comes to steroids he has been right about every single person he's named so his credibility on the topic is spot on. He has hinted to a current HOF'er who he knows for sure used but I'm sure outing him will only make him lose credibility even if he's 100% correct because said player is practically worshiped.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Firestone said it wasn't an Oriole, so that eliminates Jackson and Ripken.

Any way you look at it...if you aren't of the belief that any current HOFer used PEDs at least once, you're probably not being honest with yourself.

Members online

Latest posts