Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

Here's a question for you all: I was asked to be the best man for my friend's wedding. We've known each other for about 7 years, a good friend, but he would be 7 or 8 on my list for my wedding party. Half of me thinks I should ask him to be in my group and the other half feels that I shouldn't force the issue if it doesn't feel right. Thought?

If it doesn't feel right then I say don't.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Happy Friday everyone, and happy 70th birthday to Mick Jagger!

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

The Stones are one of the very few groups I would pay to see in concert. I saw them in 1981 at Dodger Stadium and it was probably the best concert I ever saw.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
The Stones are one of the very few groups I would pay to see in concert. I saw them in 1981 at Dodger Stadium and it was probably the best concert I ever saw.

And the similarities continue. I saw them in 1981 in Hampton, VA just before I left for basic training. I got to see them in London while I was stationed in the U.K. It amazed me how different the crowds were. In Hampton, we didn't sit down during the entire show. In London, we stayed seated and clapped after each song.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Here's a question for you all: I was asked to be the best man for my friend's wedding. We've known each other for about 7 years, a good friend, but he would be 7 or 8 on my list for my wedding party. Half of me thinks I should ask him to be in my group and the other half feels that I shouldn't force the issue if it doesn't feel right. Thought?

Don't force the issue if it doesn't feel right.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

To me, if you have to ask for input, you have a gut feeling which you should probably go with. Just my $.02.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
And the similarities continue. I saw them in 1981 in Hampton, VA just before I left for basic training. I got to see them in London while I was stationed in the U.K. It amazed me how different the crowds were. In Hampton, we didn't sit down during the entire show. In London, we stayed seated and clapped after each song.

GREAT performers. The stadium went nuts the entire show.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for the input, guys. I was leaning towards no to start, but I wanted to hear some other opinions. Like I said he's a good friend, but everyone else who I will ask are guys I've grown up with.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks for the input, guys. I was leaning towards no to start, but I wanted to hear some other opinions. Like I said he's a good friend, but everyone else who I will ask are guys I've grown up with.

He's a dude so I'm sure he'll understand. Boy would that situation just be the biggest deal of all time if you were women, yikes! Make him an usher maybe? Either way if you explain the life long core of your groomsmen it'll be cool, lots of.guys just don't have large groups of close friends

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
eBay Pic......

BOOM!!!!!!

$(KGrHqV,!nUFHTb163Q-BR1K28WF,w~~60_57.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts