Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Samardzija May Be the Next to Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
They're making the Marlins' fire sale from last year look like a campfire. What type of package would be enough for him?

Not really. The Marlins traded away super stars and it was completely out of the blue/unexpected. I think everyone knew coming into this season that Theo would be trading many players come July. I will admit that Samardzija is a bit of a surprise.

I would be surprised is he's traded. I would imagine the return would have to be overwhelming and I don't see many contending teams having the prospects to do it.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Not really. The Marlins traded away super stars and it was completely out of the blue/unexpected. I think everyone knew coming into this season that Theo would be trading many players come July. I will admit that Samardzija is a bit of a surprise.

I would be surprised is he's traded. I would imagine the return would have to be overwhelming and I don't see many contending teams having the prospects to do it.

The D-backs could make some sense if Tyler Skaggs was included in the deal. The fact that the cubs and Samarzdjia haven't been having viable extension talks does have to scare Theo and Jed to a point

Members online