Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee and posting on Ebay . Amazing how many cards that will sell at $5.00 that locally won't sell for $1.00 . Only six more nights of selling at stadium and i'm WAY behind in $$$ needed .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just can't get those 70,000 free posting done in time LOL. I'm holding off posting Jason Bay FOR NOW . Just got out bid on a Nyjer Morgan card ????????????????? When I get tired of posting I sort ------------ I need a life

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

SplitScreenRefractorJeterNomar_zps5cde6a40.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Went to the drive in movie last night. My girlfriend and I took her little sister and her friend and then my 2 cousins to see Grown Ups 2. My cousins, who are going to be in 8th grade and 4th grade, have never been to the drive in, and they were staying at my grandma's for the last 2 nights because their dad had to work. I figured they needed something to do so we took them. They seemed to enjoy it, and the movie wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online