Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS SELLING CARLOS CORREA PERFECT GAME/AFLAC AUTO /235. GREAT DEAL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I just feel it would be easier to post it once than to have to keep forwarding or sending it to people who inquire, there are many threads I open cuz the card sounds intriguing but there's no pic so i just close the tab. Just trying to help.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I just feel it would be easier to post it once than to have to keep forwarding or sending it to people who inquire, there are many threads I open cuz the card sounds intriguing but there's no pic so i just close the tab. Just trying to help.
If you open a thread and just close it because there is no pic then were you really going to buy the card in the first place? I don't care how many "windowshoppers" I get on my thread. I'm looking to make a sale and if someone is truly interested in buying the card they will take the time to PM or post for a scan. Thanks for the opinion tho :)
Will you send a scan?

Sent from my DROID3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Scan sent. LMK!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I not interested in even offering if there is no Picture posted. Like others have sad, you could post a picture with want your offering up and make it easy for others to see actaully what you have for sale. Although not mandatory, it might help your chances of sell said card.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I not interested in even offering if there is no Picture posted. Like others have sad, you could post a picture with want your offering up and make it easy for others to see actaully what you have for sale. Although not mandatory, it might help your chances of sell said card.

Not even that, I have threads without pics, but I don't say i have them without posting them, seems maybe shady and weird IMO.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Is this your card Max?

$(KGrHqN,!mEFHdMlyr,LBR8uyqN-JQ~~60_57.JPG

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
Not even that, I have threads without pics, but I don't say i have them without posting them, seems maybe shady and weird IMO.
Lol do you even know what you are talking about? Shady and weird? I specified my reasoning. if you don't agree with it I could care less. To come out and say its shady and weird and make accusations like that you need to shut your mouth. Whether you agree with me or not doesn't matter. Don't come onto my thread and try and bash me for no reason. You have dealt with me before and know I'm very fair and am a good trader with no negatives.

Get off my thread and stop trying to disrupt my sale.

Yes 200lbhockeyplayer that would be my card!

Last edited:

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Lol do you even know what you are talking about? Shady and weird? I specified my reasoning. if you don't agree with it I could care less. To come out and say its shady and weird and make accusations like that you need to shut your mouth. Whether you agree with me or not doesn't matter. Don't come onto my thread and try and bash me for no reason. You have dealt with me before and know I'm very fair and am a good trader with no negatives.

Get off my thread and stop trying to disrupt my sale. Go back to selling those blackburn autos.

Yes 200lbhockeyplayer that would be my card!

...............not bashing at all...0%. Was just wondering why someone would say they have a pic and not post it. Most would agree that is weird.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
...............not bashing at all...0%. Was just wondering why someone would say they have a pic and not post it. Most would agree that is weird.
I explained it to you in a very obvious fashion. If you aren't a fan of my explanation that doesn't matter. I have people post or PM so I can open up a dialogue with a buyer immediately.

Now stop causing drama on a forum bud.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I explained it to you in a very obvious fashion. If you aren't a fan of my explanation that doesn't matter. I have people post or PM so I can open up a dialogue with a buyer immediately.

Now stop causing drama on a forum bud.

I didn't cause any drama thing, simply asked a question about something, that on the surface does not compute in my head. You could have had a simple reply: "I have people post or PM so I can open up a dialogue with a buyer immediately." And ignored all the evasive posts and personal attacks.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
I didn't cause any drama thing, simply asked a question about something, that on the surface does not compute in my head. You could have had a simple reply: "I have people post or PM so I can open up a dialogue with a buyer immediately." And ignored all the evasive posts and personal attacks.
There are no "evasive posts"

I stated why in the first response to your claim (which for some reason you felt the need to post). I elaborated further on when you couldn't understand what I was saying for some reason. You have no reason to be commenting all over my thread so why don't you stop? You were never interested in this card and if you were you would've PM'd me like the other interested parties have. There's no reason for you to even be on this thread.

Members online

Latest posts