Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
3 more weeks until class starts for me :( One good thing though, I'll have more free time during school than I do right now

That's the way I look at going back to school too. This ear I only have class Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Wednesday its only from 11-12

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's the way I look at going back to school too. This ear I only have class Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Wednesday its only from 11-12

Well I still have class everyday of the week, but 2 of my 5 classes are only 8 weeks long, and they are the first 8 weeks. Plus on top of that I only have one class on Fridays and its from 9-10. But going from working 40 hours a week to going to class only 15 hours a week will be nice. Granted, I still have the homework and studies to do, it will still be more free time

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Packing for the National today and the flight is a very early one for tomorrow morning. Really excited! I for a surprise mail day from a Felix Hernandez collector yesterday, a card that I have been searching for nearly 2 years and ha slipped out of my hands twice. Scanning it later this morning to show off. It is THE card I was hoping to find and the National too!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Gents! Packing for the National today and the flight is a very early one for tomorrow morning. Really excited! I for a surprise mail day from a Felix Hernandez collector yesterday, a card that I have been searching for nearly 2 years and ha slipped out of my hands twice. Scanning it later this morning to show off. It is THE card I was hoping to find and the National too!

Sounds like someone finally found a 2011 First Purple Refractor.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all.

Who from the MT will be at the National on Thursday? Anyone going to the FCB event that night? Looks like Thur. will be the day I go, taking a half day off from work, then will head over there (only 15 min from my job).

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Andrew, did the thunder shirt help out Jack last night?

Not really. The phuckheads across the street were setting off everything from M80s to bottle rockets. Called the cops who, of course, never showed up.

I hope that when the meth lab across the street explodes it only maims/kills the cretins who live there and no actual people.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Awesome gesture and nice to see people scan and post pics of freebies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts