Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Saturday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
go to get a much needed haircut and already four waiting %$$^%^*&*&. Still have coffee

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
G/S's have football practice ---- two different places aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg !!!!. Still hard for me to understand FIVE year olds playing tackle

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Glad everyone is enjoying The National. You going at all this year George?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

had a great day with the girls yesterday at Six Flags. It was alot of fun for me to ride all the big boy rides with my 9 year old Kaylie for the first time. Looking forward to being able to do the same with my 7 year old Skye sometime in the near future(she is about an inch short of ride height at the moment). Not alot planned today and good thing because the weather isn't that good so far this morning. Have a Bday party to goto and I think later on I'll meet up with my brother to drink a few beers.

Have a great day everyone!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Prepping for Naomi's Birthday party, even though her birthday was the 25th. Too much running around. I .... need .... to .... find .... my .... bottle .... of .... Advil .... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts