Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official MLB Suspension Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Did I miss it, or is there no actual thread about the suspensions?

MLB suspensions agreed to for 12 players, reports say - ESPN

No you did not miss it, but I think you should change the title so others will see this topic has been started

I could care less about this, but now I have a chance in my fantasy league since the top guys has 4 of the suspended guys on his team and will now have to dump them :lol: and get a bunch of no-names

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
There is a reason why MLB waited until there was 50 games left. Braun's 65 games were what that Brewers had left when he accepted his suspension. Glad to finally get the official list. Lets move on to the next wave of players who we will fall for :)

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
And there goes any remaining value Jesus Montero might have had. Seems like it was just yesterday someone on here was calling him 'Monster' and giving people XXXX for not buying into the hype. There are tons of Montero autos on COMC right now for $3-$5.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Bud Selig is a menace.

Alex Rodriguez has never failed a drug test in his life and Bud is trying his best to banish him.

I've just never understood why Bud gets a pass for the whole steroid era. And even Tony LaRussa. You can't convince me these two didn't know all these players weren't juicing, ie. Canseco, McGwire, etc. but yet they get a total flipping pass. And Bud gets to look like the savior of the game. Give me a XXXXing break. Bus Selig is just as much to blame for all this than any player using PED's. Shame on him.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Bud Selig is a menace.

Alex Rodriguez has never failed a drug test in his life and Bud is trying his best to banish him.

I've just never understood why Bud gets a pass for the whole steroid era. And even Tony LaRussa. You can't convince me these two didn't know all these players weren't juicing, ie. Canseco, McGwire, etc. but yet they get a total flipping pass. And Bud gets to look like the savior of the game. Give me a XXXXing break. Bus Selig is just as much to blame for all this than any player using PED's. Shame on him.

Why does any of this matter?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
At this point, the only people who believe A-Rod never juiced are the same people who fall for Nigerian Prince scams, click on suspicious looking pop-ups, and think OJ was really innocent.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Bud Selig is a menace.

I love this take. I really do. I laugh every time someone says it. Which is it, are you upset that he had his head turned from PEDs for so many years, or that he's now doing something about PEDs, because it's pretty silly to be upset about both, no. It's a major contradiction.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009

Pretty sure Rodriguez mentioned failing a test around 2003. This was during a press conference where he admitted to using from 2001-03.

Members online