Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
So last night I saw a Pele Auto BIN at $99. I about broke my fingers hitting the BIN. Paid and within 5 mins I receive a message saying a refund was coming due to a mistake.

I know the first few will go high but thankfully for those of us that want a A&G Pele auto Topps printed more than they did for Manny Pacquio.

I'm still waiting on a Pacquiao.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good morning everyone!!

Good luck Joe!!

edit: for whoever is interested in sending some TTM for me to graph card #185 in this year's Allen & Ginter, here's the address:

Guillaume Robert-Demolaize
c/o Evolution Sports Marketing
650-D Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

Last edited:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Howdy boys.

Had my 2nd procedure yesterday, and today I'm lying around being a lazy pos.

I'm hoping to heal as much as possible today since we are working Friday through Tuesday this week.

I usually never work more than two days in a row so this is going to be a XXXXX with my leg like it is.

They already scheduled me for a third procedure in two weeks...:(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That Pele autograph is going to be some kinda expensive I'd imagine.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon! Had to take lunch 15 minutes early today because we are having an HR meeting all afternoon. I'm only working until next Tuesday but have to sit in the meeting room for about 4 hours with them. The day is just going to drag on from here on out I feel

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
A-Rod has a 3-game hitting streak and his appeal is supposedly not likely to be completed until the offseason. How crazy would it be if hehad a hit streak of ~50 games at the end of the season, then was suspended for a year?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION]

His Grace collection makes both of our Dawson collections look pointless.

You should send me your collection then so I can catch up to him lol! In all seriousness, I think you guys will like my collection and display when I get it all done.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
@ChasHawk

His Grace collection makes both of our Dawson collections look pointless.

You should send me your collection then so I can catch up to him lol! In all seriousness, I think you guys will like my collection and display when I get it all done.
Haha! Can't wait to see it.

If I ever decide to move my collection, you will be my first contact.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Some of my recent pick ups including the Goodwin Champions black printing plate to go with my yellow one:
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20172-004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts