Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I just read through the entire MT for today. Saw all the Hawk's I'll ever want to see :shock:

Also, Barry, [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION], the pic at the table, are those all your kids ?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Hey guys. I had a $700 HORRID wax run and took a 3+ month siesta from it. I'm hoping the break has brought good luck, I'm going to get a bust of a box of Platinum or Ginter for me live on cam. I ask for your good vibes and your input on which one I should do (leaning towards platinum)

I would personally go with the Ginter but thats because Dawson is in it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just read through the entire MT for today. Saw all the Hawk's I'll ever want to see :shock:

Since you haven't seen enough Dawson cards today, here is what I am working on right now.
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20185-013.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
How many '87 Topps do you have ?

I don't know, that's why Im sorting everything, I am going to count them after I sort them and make a spreadsheet. It's time to go high tech. I have sorted about 14k Topps cards today. I have about 38k more Topps cards to go then I will be ready to start counting. I have already sorted all other brands, left the big boy for last.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Those were JUST my 05 Absolutes...:lol:

I'm just playing. Lord knows I do enjoy the occasional Josh Johnson double ...

And I absolutely love '05 Absolute. Just wish a couple more Torii's would get listed :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I'm just playing. Lord knows I do enjoy the occasional Josh Johnson double ...

And I absolutely love '05 Absolute. Just wish a couple more Torii's would get listed :D
I don't know if those are deep in collections or people just think they're not worth listing?

Bet you'd find some at the Sun-Times show or NSCC.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I don't know if those are deep in collections or people just think they're not worth listing?

Bet you'd find some at the Sun-Times show or NSCC.

That is if I ever would get to Chitown. I know I won a auto / patch 1/1 for only $35 of Hunter back in October / November. Gotta imagine it'd go for a little more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online