Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Fantasy Football- 10 or 12 team league

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
I usually join an FCB league but haven't seen a thread, and the one I did in football didn't get any hits.
I can be commish but don't prefer to.
Let me know if anyone if interested.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just started a Yahoo! league for $25 each. First year but I'd like to make it a "Keeper" league.

Link is in my Sig...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I usually join an FCB league but haven't seen a thread, and the one I did in football didn't get any hits.
I can be commish but don't prefer to.
Let me know if anyone if interested.

Hey! Got your PM, but I thought I'd answer it here! Hope you don't mind. I would love to do the League again like last year, but even then we had a few guys bail out and stop watching their teams. There is nothing more aggravating for me. I am not a huge Fantasy, live-and-die player, but I love to play, and I hate going up against teams where the owner stops watching their team. !!!

I'll make a post here to see if any of last year's guys want to re-up, then we will fill in the gaps. I would love for you to join! Reply here if any of you guys want to play again, but please don't if you have a chance of bailing out on the league and your team half way through.
[MENTION=3035]RZimm11[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2463]Pastretta[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2015]bigpapiMA32[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]
@Fighting Pomeranians [MENTION=2231]Nate Colbert 17[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1864]ffgameman[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7805]thematrix23[/MENTION]
@joshjohnson55 [MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION]

Last edited:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Hey! Got your PM, but I thought I'd answer it here! Hope you don't mind. I would love to do the League again like last year, but even then we had a few guys bail out and stop watching their teams. There is nothing more aggravating for me. I am not a huge Fantasy, live-and-die player, but I love to play, and I hate going up against teams where the owner stops watching their team. !!!

I'll make a post here to see if any of last year's guys want to re-up, then we will fill in the gaps. I would love for you to join! Reply here if any of you guys want to play again, but please don't if you have a chance of bailing out on the league and your team half way through.
@RZimm11
@Pine Tar
@Pastretta
@bigpapiMA32
@moxacaine
@Fighting Pomeranians @Nate Colbert 17
@ffgameman
@thematrix23
@joshjohnson55 @55_marlins_sp
@Gwynn545

Is this the $50 league again? I'm in if it is.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
No, this is just a free league Just for the people that like to have fun and attention to the team all year long

Is this a yahoo, ESPN, or CBS league? I,d love to be added if you have an opening. I play every year and never give up even if my team sucks because I'm a total addict.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
No, this is just a free league Just for the people that like to have fun and attention to the team all year long

Ok, I was in a pay one and a free one through here last year. Wasn't sure which it was.

I'm in again. Have you re-sent the invites through Yahoo? Or just want to know if we're in?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Contact Silverandblack. We have one spot available left in our league that we need to fill. It's a keeper. This will be our third year.
I'm interested...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app