Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Love the live blogging! Keep it up! Free MLB TV for a couple more days but after that I am out of market and have a one year old, so i will rarely catch a telecast. I like getting to catch up via your commentary. Thanks!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Love the live blogging! Keep it up! Free MLB TV for a couple more days but after that I am out of market and have a one year old, so i will rarely catch a telecast. I like getting to catch up via your commentary. Thanks!

Not a problem.

But I apologize in advance if I sound too negative. A select few people on Blowout were rubbed the wrong way with it.

Dec 4, 2008
Meh, appropriately negative. I loved Chipper Jones. Hell, I have 20,000 cards, light switch covers, and beanie babies. But even Chipper had a knack for choking in the clutch. The whole team did, as stacked as they were. It was in their DNA. Don't even get me started on Andruw. Haven't been following nearly as closely as I did through the 90's and most of the 2000's.

Members online

Latest posts