Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
cgilmo said:
where the crap is all the brandon hicks stuff?
people just dont list it
I snagged a gold for 35, and its the last nice hicks ive seen listed

i have a good chunk of 07 elite and 08 sterling stuff

Black 1/1, 6 red /50, 9 blue /100 (all auto), and some others from elite
Red 1/1, 3 Black /25, 2 Gold /50, ref /199 from sterling (just missing the gold 1/50 for the complete 1/xx set)

dunno where the bowman chrome stuff is, all I have is a gold, xfrac, and ref, haven't seen a red or super or would have given it a go, feel really dumb for missing some bargains this offseason (one or two golds went 20 or under, an orange or two went 35 or under, didnt bid bc just assumed theyd go higher)

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
HEEEEAAAAPPPPPPP

that was a bomb... if he stays healthy all year, I think he gets to 30

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
“That’s why he’s batting cleanup,” Cox said of his three-time All-Star catcher, whose towering homer traveled an estimated 460 feet. :shock:

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
It's a shame we have to share first place with the Mets now :D . Maybe Old Man Moyer puts some balls on a tee tomorrow like Myers did. I'm pretty optimistic about Jair too, he pitched well in Philly last year, hopefully that carries over.

Oh yeah, 25 Homeruns to go until the OF hits more HR's than last year. I think they might make it, since Frenchy and Schafer are both on pace to hit 162 each this year. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts