Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Glad I picked this up
JohnsonKelly.jpg

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
cgilmo said:
I am starting a new collection

Every Dale Murphy solo card in braves uni, psa 10

pickups
jk03170074.JPG
W0731080172.jpg

and more

I have every Topps and Donruss (1977-1993) card of Murphy PSA 10/BGS 9.5. Working on Fleer next. If I knew how to set up a set registry, I'd think about it.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
anyone else see the guy behind home plate just to the right of the catcher with the radar gun? he has a walkie talkie and after every pitch he tells someone something... i have never seen that before.. anyone else know what he is doing?

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
laroche17 said:
anyone else see the guy behind home plate just to the right of the catcher with the radar gun? he has a walkie talkie and after every pitch he tells someone something... i have never seen that before.. anyone else know what he is doing?
Relaying the pitch speed to the scoreboard operators so they know what pitch speed to put up.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
Hallsgator said:
laroche17 said:
Relaying the pitch speed to the scoreboard operators so they know what pitch speed to put up.
im pretty sure that the stadium has a radar gun.. but i could be wrong..

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
DAMUN!!!!

On another note - how about that Imante/Ohman for Acosta trade last year. We need to get Infante some AB's this year (not only when Chipper is out)

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
laroche17 said:
Hallsgator said:
laroche17 said:
im pretty sure that the stadium has a radar gun.. but i could be wrong..
That is the stadium gun.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
braves2008champs said:
DAMUN!!!!

On another note - how about that Imante/Ohman for Acosta trade last year. We need to get Infante some AB's this year (not only when Chipper is out)

We actually traded Jose Ascanio, not Manny Acosta.

Members online