Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
WOW, I am amazed the Braves bullpen took that big of a turd on the field and gave up 9 earned.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
here is what watching that game felt like to me!!!
kick-in-the-balls1.jpg

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
Sometimes Cox's loyalty to certain players drives me INSANE!

It also drives me nuts how when we win the 1st 2 games of a series, he always tinkers with the lineup giving typical non-starters starts. I understamd why he does it, but it drive me batty!

As far as I am concerned, EVERY game vs. Mets, Phillies, Marlins, Nationals are must wins and the A Team needs to be on the field!

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
bad new - bullpen blows another one

good news - we still win (and in a one run game no less!)

Offense still looking better than expected (McCann with 3 doubles last night!) but jeez, if the pen keeps giving stuff away FW is gonna have to shake things up sooner than later (Medlen and Hanson into the pen perhaps?)

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
abravesfan said:

Offense still looking better than expected (McCann with 3 doubles last night!) but jeez, if the pen keeps giving stuff away FW is gonna have to shake things up sooner than later (Medlen and Hanson into the pen perhaps?)

I was at the game last night, and everyone was absolutely brutal on Blaine, and almost every other bullpen guy. We need help. Bad.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
abravesfan said:

One of the doubles was a gift.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
cgilmo said:
abravesfan said:

One of the doubles was a gift.
gift or not its still a double! at the end of the year no one will even remember that one of those doubles was a "gift"..

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Schafer just continues to rake...3 for 4 with 2 doubles tonight.

Yunel raking too...another RBI single for him.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
It's pretty obvious that the Braves need to send some of the guys in the bullpen packing...if for no other reason than to send a message to the guys out there. They have been brutal.