Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Atlanta Braves Discussion and Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Braves are now 4-2 since the Freddie Freeman injury. The injury must have a lit a fire under their bungholes because they are playing to win

Jimmie Johns blows a lead. Rickie Kakes ties it up and crosses home for the W. Might as well change the name to the Confederate Orioles.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

For the most part Jimmy Johns has been freaky fast in closing the door to preserve the save for us this year so I'll let this one slide.

Your friend "Fatt Patch" has been a nice pick up for us so far. Walk-off hit last night and a couple tater tots along the way.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Surprised how well the team is playing lately without FF5.

Matt Adams has been a nice addition so far. Hard to believe this team is in 2nd place!!! NL East is so bad.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
Braves are now 4-2 since the Freddie Freeman injury. The injury must have a lit a fire under their bungholes because they are playing to win

For the most part Jimmy Johns has been freaky fast in closing the door to preserve the save for us this year so I'll let this one slide.

Your friend "Fatt Patch" has been a nice pick up for us so far. Walk-off hit last night and a couple tater tots along the way.

I saw the highlights on quickpitch while i was having a snack. He doesnt look overweight, so im confused.. Jimmy Blown will blow again. Believe this.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
He done it again, Ender compiles his 2nd 5 hit game in the last two weeks! This time he managed to reach base 6 times in 6 chances. 5-for-5 with a walk, HR, 5 RBI & 2 runs scored.

On the season: .299 avg 6 HR 24 RBI .771 OPS 10 SB

I asked for offense and the Braves score 13 runs today

Members online