Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone

Bought a blaster box yesterday of Allen and Ginters and this is what I got:

Across The Years: Ripken Jr., Braun, Gonzalez, Skaggs
Civilizations of Ages Past: Aztecs
Curious Cases: UVB-76
Martial Mastery: Spartans
One Little Corner: Ceres
Palaces & Strongholds: Buckingham Palace

Minis: Fernando Rodney AG Bats Back 1/25, Penny Marshall Black Border, Mike Joy AG Back, Jackie Robinson, Dexter Fowler, Bill Walton, Empero Meiji Heavy Hangs the Head, Olduvai Gorge/Lucy Famous Finds

Regular Cards: Chanel, Stanton, Upton, Choo, Clemente, Heath, Butler, Strawberry, Walton, Marley, Mauer, Pele Missing Text Back, Sandberg, Hunter, McCann, Vigoda, Boggs, Ross, Norris, Tulowitzki, Berry, Beltran, Leake, Trumbo, Ellis, Lee, Mazeroski, Rutledge, Peralta, R. Henderson, Seager

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Some more 1988 Topps Andre Dawson oddities. These are blank back O-Pee-Chee cards with a wrong back printed over on the front
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture20503-003.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone.

Flying back home today back into the oven. I miss it though.

Frenchie - Congrats on the pick up

Dan - Same goes for you man, nice Joe D.!!

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

Alex, have fun at the tourney

2 week international fireworks competition starts tonight in the city with China. Lots of great photo opportunities.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks Charlie and Alexs.

Morning Jesse, how's everything going?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
UPS just dropped off a Halo Reach game for the XBox 360 that my wife won.
We're waiting on the XBox 360 console she won about a month and a half ago to get here.
Anybody know if Halo Reach is a good game?

Charlie - How are you feeling today? Good I hope.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
UPS just dropped off a Halo Reach game for the XBox 360 that my wife won.
We're waiting on the XBox 360 console she won about a month and a half ago to get here.
Anybody know if Halo Reach is a good game?

Charlie - How are you feeling today? Good I hope.

I heard the 360 console is no good, so I'm willing to give it a home for you. Once it comes in just let me know and I'll send you my address :D I do know that the Halo franchise is one of the better ones out there, at least it was when it was first coming out.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Thanks Charlie and Alexs.

Morning Jesse, how's everything going?

Hey Dan-O
We're well. Enjoying a coffee and Father Brown on BBC Canada. (Don't know if this is on in the US)
Some shopping and yard work later and fireworks/party tonight. A good friend lives about a mile from the fireworks site.

We have a funeral tomorrow for a teammate that played baseball first with my dad then me when I turned 18 and joined the team full time. Cancer got him. He's in his mid-late 50's. :(

You and your crew?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I heard the 360 console is no good, so I'm willing to give it a home for you. Once it comes in just let me know and I'll send you my address :D I do know that the Halo franchise is one of the better ones out there, at least it was when it was first coming out.

Zack got jokes, y'all!!:lol:
I'll probably hold on to it until the console gets here.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Flori-Dave, does Mrs Dave enter every draw she sees? Does she use the sweepstake websites?
Congrats on your continued luck!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Flori-Dave, does Mrs Dave enter every draw she sees? Does she use the sweepstake websites?
Congrats on your continued luck!

She has a running list in her favorites and will usually spend an our or two a day entering them. Alot of them are from company's Facebook pages.

The only reason I would want a 360 right now is just to stream Netflix at school. I'm not really a videogamer

I like the flying games and the ones we get for free.;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Pick up a cheap WiFi bluray player

Or

Check out the Chromecast HDMI dongle from Google. I'm getting one.

The only problem is the school's wifi. It doesn't connect to everything. I have a Wii that I use for Netflix here at home that I tried at school. The school's WiFi does not connect with Wii's. I know that it connects with 360s and PS3s though lol. I can use my new laptop now though. My old one wouldn't work with Netflix because it would overheat when listening to music or watching videos/movies. I'm still in the process of trying to get everything I had on my laptop on to my external hard drive. I was able to get all of my old homework assignments transferred and some of my pictures transferred before it shutdown due to overheating

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Dawson card count is up to 31,048. Almost done with 89 Topps. Found one new card today, an 89 Topps Wrong Back with Jose Lind on the back. Hopefully I can finish up with the 89 Topps tomorrow. Im off to work, everyone else enjoy the beginning of the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts