Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks so much guys! If this video woks, it is the video we took on our way to confirm the ball :)

[video]http://s84.photobucket.com/user/metallicalex777/media/FCB%20Sig%20Stuff/A4479170-9752-4D47-B8D1-88BE043C4A8C-9362-00000C2AE9004954.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0[/video]

Last edited:

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
They must be really desperate for people:p

Congrats how it works out for you

Ha they are actually. They've been in a 5 yr battle with the city over a contract. Haven't hired anyone in that same time frame. I'm technically the 4th class from the current list, but they have been hiring 2 classes at a time.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Hey guys, if you could please keep my Uncle David in your prayers! Just talked to my Mom and he is not expected to make it through the night. I am wrapping things up at home so I can go down and be with my Dad at the hospital. My oldest uncle and he is only in his late 60s.

Keeping you are your family in my prayers.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Evening Gents! Just got home from the long golf tournament today. I did the improbable...and hit my very first hole in one! It was a 147 yard par 3 :) Not only that, but it was a prize hole as well. I won myself a brand new set of Callaway irons, woods and bag. I filled out a ton of paperwork to get things going as it sounds like it will take a month or so for the insurance and other legal work gets sent off and the clubs sent to me. The club house gave me the flag from the pin and the scorecard will be sent back home as they need it to verify with the other seven people that witnessed :D I'm still super pumped about it. No video during the shot, but we took video driving from the tee box all the way to the hole to show it made it. Overall our team finished third at -9, which was the best time I have ever had on a golf course.

HOLE IN ONE! Awesome!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So anyone else notice Alex as he walked up to the green to collect his ball from the cup. All PGA like and $hit and he needed to do was wave to the imaginary crowd and the video would have been complete......Slacker ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts