Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning. Work today and tomorrow. Every Friday and Saturday for the rest of the year. It's great because it like a second paycheck and we need the $

Hope you guys have a great day.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

7693f95c-ec58-4ce8-9ef7-ab17419118b8_zpsa4ad3093.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend in store. We'll probably be going yard saling with the kids tomorrow. I'm still waiting to find the one where the sweet old lady is getting rid of shoeboxes full of her late husband's old "picture cards" that were sitting in their closet for decades.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Today and tomorrow, after work, ill be spending my time getting my first BGS group sub ready to ship. I've subbed a handful of cards, a few times. This time, I have almost 200 cards to send in. Kind if excited and nervous. It's exciting because I can finally grade some stuff of my own. Nervous, because one guy sent me some super high dollar cards, that make me worry.

On that note, I need an opinion from you guys. I am contemplating sending my Moustakas, Hosmer and Butler 1/1's in. Not for grading, but so they are spanned for protection. What do you fellas think about that?

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning.

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend in store. We'll probably be going yard saling with the kids tomorrow. I'm still waiting to find the one where the sweet old lady is getting rid of shoeboxes full of her late husband's old "picture cards" that were sitting in their closet for decades.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Aren't we all ,lol.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Work is great for today...filling in my bosses spot at our Starbucks Golf tournament :) I got short notice the other day which makes for a VERY early morning wake up as the course is an hour north of me. The course is named Harbour Point in Mukilteo and looks like it has some great views of the Puget Sound :)

Art - HUGE congrats on finalizing the license! Great job man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online