Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=============== The Morning Thread ===============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
3342795_zpsa29714bc.gif

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys.

Didn't do too much. Went to see a pretty bad movie (Paranoia), but did get to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings!

Barry, hope you are feeling better really soon!

And Frenchie, while I was at the LCS the other day, someone was opening packs of Ginter and pulled your card. They were all, "Who is this?", and I proudly said, "Cool guy. I know him."

They thought I was full of crap, but I stuck to my guns. Now I am just the weird guy who says he knows people on baseball cards. :cool:

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good evening everyone.. I see I missed some excitement by Barry.. Glad to see you are ok..

Andrew, like everyone else has stated.. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"..

I have been updating my office at home as some of you have seen, so tonight I went to Bestbuy to get a KVM switch since I still have a nice tower and now I have an Alienware laptop and I need to get all the stuff I have on a USB drive..

Since I am updating the office, I thought I might upgrade my monitor as well.. :D

lg-screen.jpg

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
60/0 EMS people went wild on me . I did talk all the way to hospital - 30 plus minutes . Chest x-ray and blood work found nothing .
If not for the talking, this would look like the start of the zombie apocalypse. Wouldn't it be something to say you know the guy who started the ZA?!?!

Seriously though, hopefully someone figures out what happened. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts