Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think someone made a boo boo when listing their cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
He had a great stash there. As stated there hopefully isn't that much resistance from the buyer(s). Those 05 Fabric of the Games would look so nice w on card autos btw

Ryan

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I won 5 of the items.... but don't expect to get them :)
I assume you are prepared to be reasonable if you don't? I would think so, but I'm sure there will be some who won't be understanding at all. If I were the seller, I'd be willing to take any and all negs - better that than take a multi-thousand dollar loss.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I assume you are prepared to be reasonable if you don't? I would think so, but I'm sure there will be some who won't be understanding at all. If I were the seller, I'd be willing to take any and all negs - better that than take a multi-thousand dollar loss.

He already contacted me, of course I agreed to cancel. He did say most have been understanding but some are not. Also offered me a 10% discount anytime I decide t obuy something from him.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut

That many negs may get him tossed off ebay. I don't know if ebay would be understanding.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
That many negs may get him tossed off ebay. I don't know if ebay would be understanding.

Who cares what ebay thinks. It's not really that hard to open a new account. This is evident by the shillers and the users that have different buy/sell accounts.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
He already contacted me, of course I agreed to cancel. He did say most have been understanding but some are not. Also offered me a 10% discount anytime I decide t obuy something from him.
Good for you, and good for those that also agreed to be understanding.

I'd like to think they would be, but having read dozens of horror stories when dealing with their semi-functional idiots...

I'd still rather be thrown off than take the financial hit. There were over 300 of those $0.99 BIN auctions - I can't imagine with those would have sold for had they been listed right. As others have said (and everyone pretty much knows), it's not that hard to get a new account. Heck, look at the ****** who keeps "winning" Topps blacks.

Latest posts