Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I found a pair of Jordans I liked at Foot Locker a few months ago, in a size 12 even.
I went back a week later and they were gone.:(
I can't believe how much certain pairs go for on ebay.

Those are the retro releases of the original Jordans in original and new colorways.

Those always sell for a premium because they are desired and Nike produces them in limited quantity.

A_Pharis

You know. What kind of image is Manzeil portraying? I don't think the kid ever really said he didn't accept money. He only said "prove it," and the NCAA couldn't.
Too bad common sense isn't "proof". Thing is, what happened to just being honest? As dumb as people think the rule is about making money off of your name as a student athlete, it's still a rule that they agree to by playing under the NCAA guidelines.

Anyone who thinks he didn't accept money for 4400 autographs has on blinders, and it's pretty sick to think he'd ever try to go on with A&M portraying him as an All-Star when he's nothing but a lying schmuck (which I am sure Dez Bryant appreciates). He's also not even that good. So what - they beat an Alabama team that pulled off a lucky play to beat LSU - who beat A&M. The height is the least of his issue.

I give him 5 years before he's caught with some underage girl talking her into bed with how he's "Johnny Football."

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
359txt_zps9409b966.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts