Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's Flea Market Finds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I just ran though all my books and none of them list that card. But that doesnt mean it doesnt exist. maybe it is a very SP?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Nice pickup! I wish any of the 4 flea markets here had good cards, All I can ever get are cute clothes and the occasional Metal Bat

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What sizes are the hats ? I miss the old deals of $10 or $12 per New Era fitted hat, with all the variations. Haven't bought a new Phillies hat since '03 :(

Yeah, they have really gone up over the years.I was wanting a Cardinals hat, but the damn store had them for $35 or something, so I just walked away.Back in the day I could find them for $22 or so.Cost of material really gone that much up over the years?

I used to love going to flea markets when I was a kid looking for cards.Never really got anything great, but always had a fun time looking.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yeah, they have really gone up over the years.I was wanting a Cardinals hat, but the damn store had them for $35 or something, so I just walked away.Back in the day I could find them for $22 or so.Cost of material really gone that much up over the years?

I used to love going to flea markets when I was a kid looking for cards.Never really got anything great, but always had a fun time looking.

Not cost of materials, just inflation. a Venti Caramel Vanilla Latte at Starbucks was $3.75 in 2005. Now it's $5.35.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Not cost of materials, just inflation. a Venti Caramel Vanilla Latte at Starbucks was $3.75 in 2005. Now it's $5.35.

I guess so.I always thought the rising cost of fuel to deliver goods had something to do with it too though...

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I guess so.I always thought the rising cost of fuel to deliver goods had something to do with it too though...

Probably. In 2021 look for the Official On Field New Eras to retail for $49.99.

But still, I'd gladly pay $50 right now for a Giants Cap before I'd pay $60 for an xbox game.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I know, right? I always wanted them growing up. I wish he had the Van Poppel!

you want a Van Poppel?
vanpopple.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Ha. Don't worry about it. It's one of those ill pick it up if I see one.
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION]
still waiting on your address................ also have a 1992 Donruss preview, and a few others

Wadda ya mean?? ya already found one, PM me your address
vanpopple.jpg