Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Football delayed :/
Belong to two fantasy leagues. Both with a bunch of co-workers and friends. Ones a hard core pay league and the other is for fun. Have Torrey smith in both leagues as a flex option and flacco in the fun league as my second qb

Who's everyone's sleeper pick?

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
For those interested in my 1989 Upper Deck Hologram project here are my final numbers:
Normal Hologram: 936
Spliced Hologram: 24
Doouble Spliced Hologram: 3
Double Print Holograms: 15
Double Holograms: 1
Blank Holograms: 1
Some of the spliced hologram are double printed but I only counted them as spliced. After studying the backs I believe all the holograms have baseballs on them. I couldn't find any on 8 of mine but I saw the balls in so many different levels of being able to be seen that I believe I just cant see the balls on the 8 that I could not see but they are there. I could be wrong. Also here is another interested 1989 Upper Deck Dawson I have:
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21292-007.jpg

Last edited:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Quick eBay question.

If a listing says free shipping in auction details, but then mentions shipping rates in the description text, which should you go by? I suppose since the seller put free shipping under the auction settings you'd be charged $0 when you go through PayPal. Could the seller somehow add on shipping or file a dispute after the auction ends?

I was surfing around and found this:
SC20130905-211819_zps3c58bdb6.png

which says free international shipping as you can see, but in the description it says to contact the seller for international rates. I pm'ed him and he said it'd be $8 to ship to Canada. :(

- Rodrick

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Quick eBay question.

If a listing says free shipping in auction details, but then mentions shipping rates in the description text, which should you go by? I suppose since the seller put free shipping under the auction settings you'd be charged $0 when you go through PayPal. Could the seller somehow add on shipping or file a dispute after the auction ends?

I was surfing around and found this:
SC20130905-211819_zps3c58bdb6.png

which says free international shipping as you can see, but in the description it says to contact the seller for international rates. I pm'ed him and he said it'd be $8 to ship to Canada. :(

- Rodrick

I usually go with what the shipping says by the bid because descriptions can be cut and pasted with errors

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, after I went on my short little jog today, my first day running again, my buddy who's an RA on campus texted me to go to his Resident program that he was in charge of. I ended up playing a game of kickball for over an hour in 97 degree heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts