Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little project I've been working on>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I broke so much of this stuff. Not sure why but man do I have a pile of these base cards!

Just started really getting it done, was lucky enough to send to Duke before his passing

mypyvugu.jpg

7y4uty3u.jpg

eny4a4y4.jpg

8yju5eha.jpg

qenybu7u.jpg

7e4e4uze.jpg

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Awesome stuff!!! Great idea!!! Sweet looking cards I'd love to jump in on. However not familiar with the product I'd love some info on it. Again nice collection

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very nice looking set! I have a few signed cards that I wouldn't mind getting authenticated, but I don't know where to even start

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
Those look real nice signed.

Yeah they do. Congrats on the Duke. Of all the players I ever met he was the most genuine. We took him out to eat after a show and he picked up the tab. Class act all the way.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I love the HOF signatures as they are legible vs today's players that learned squiggly line = signature.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Two new ones in today. I do have a big cornerstone card out that I fear is now lost since it's been far too long and there has been repeated successes since. Ah well such is the TTM game....

New ones in and off to PSA Monday

dupy4u8u.jpg

yzu9upug.jpg

Members online