Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little project I've been working on>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
A few big ones back the last week or so

68c6d66a6fe0f1c7ae57edb78af3dc21.jpg
6bd299fb2b5a5947241fd3757211c10a.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Two questions:

1) Do you have a needs list? Astros players do random signings and I can add some to my binders.

2) Can the set be completed? Meaning, was anyone already deceased before it was released?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
A- Sadly no Astros that where in included in the set are still Astros- but thanks for offer! I need berkman who is on a SSP- that may have to go to the "paid signing" pile eventually.

B- The set will never be complete as there are many old HOF players in the set. Not to jinx it but as of now, I can still complete the set of players that where currently living when the set came out.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Very nice! How often do cards you send not come back?

Unfortunately the success rate is very low. I have a few more still out but it's about 5% success. The problem with this set is its 7 years old so except for the star players it's getting a little thin.

I have a few headed to signings and I'm hoping for ~10 IP at games this year. Michael Saunders is in the set so I know i can get him at the Phillies Phest soon

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Those look so awesome. Love following the project. It's a journey that's about perseverance and the like, not simply about dropping lots of money. There's no shortcut to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Not sure if Brooks Robinson is in the set, but he has been signing TTM for $10 lately

Members online