Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks AA Trenton Thunder sweeps both series to win title!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Lots of the top tier prospects for the Yankees too, with Gary Sanchez, Tyler Austin, Mason Williams, and Ramon Flores having nice series. Ben Gamel really lit it up too. And the bullpen looks to be providing some nice arms in the next 1-2 years for big club.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Where are all the haters who love to bash the Yankees farm system?
Huh? I haven't seen those posts on this board. Sounds like you're the negative one trying to start arguments. Link to any threads with "haters who love to bash the Yankees farm system."

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Huh? I haven't seen those posts on this board. Sounds like you're the negative one trying to start arguments. Link to any threads with "haters who love to bash the Yankees farm system."
Maybe not this board specifically but there are plenty of people who frequent other boards who talk down and or think the Yanks farm system is in the bottom third of the league in system.

Why would I be trying to start arguments considering I'm at Yankee fan.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Maybe not this board specifically but there are plenty of people who frequent other boards who talk down and or think the Yanks farm system is in the bottom third of the league in system.

Why would I be trying to start arguments considering I'm at Yankee fan.
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty even-keeled around this place regarding neutrality in the minors. That said, don't talk about Jeter (or Tim Raines)

Members online

Latest posts