Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Play-off tickets??? Anyone else have 'em???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I have a Red Sox BOA Mastercard and accumulate points for all purchases. Just cashed in points for game 6 of ALCS (or 5) and game 2 of WS. Of course no guaranty I will see either game but exciting to think about it.

I hope to purchase tickets to ALDS game 2 but that is TBD.

Anyone else planning to see their team in the play-offs?

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I always enter the chance to purchase Rangers playoff tickets and won the ALDS chance, I had the chance to buy but passed. I went to 2010 and 2011 ALDS and ALCS games.
I purchased tickets for 2012 and then the Rangers tanked the season and I had to wait a few weeks for my refund.

This years team has overachieved record wise up to this point and I just don't think they are going to make it into the playoffs. (hope I will reverse jinx them)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I always enter the chance to purchase Rangers playoff tickets and won the ALDS chance, I had the chance to buy but passed. I went to 2010 and 2011 ALDS and ALCS games.
I purchased tickets for 2012 and then the Rangers tanked the season and I had to wait a few weeks for my refund.

This years team has overachieved record wise up to this point and I just don't think they are going to make it into the playoffs. (hope I will reverse jinx them)

Good luck with the raffle, I hope to enter and be selected for the Sox as well.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'd rather wait and overpay, than take the chance on wasting money.

My beat friend waited in line all day for 2004 World Series tickets, and got game 5. Moron.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

My beat friend waited in line all day for 2004 World Series tickets, and got game 5. Moron.

They refund the money for any tickets purchased if the game doesn't happen, so there is no point in waiting and overpaying of you can get them at face value through the team ticket office/website.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

....as Bill said, why wouldn't you try for face-value (on-line) through the team? I never want to over-pay, if I have to I will, but worth a shot to save quite a bit. You'll always get money back if game is not played.

Sox/Cardinals round 4????;)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Amazing = certain Red Sox fan posting - not saying anything -------- WRONG post more MULE . good luck on tickets

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Scored FV game 2 of ALDS in Boston. Hopefully the Sat. Oct. 5th game, assuming Sox stay as 1 or 2 seed.

So, I am (almost) guaranteed a game so I am pumped!! Nothing like play-off baseball at Fenway!!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Game day!! Will be a tough one facing David Price. I'll dig deep and root for John Lackey to spin a beauty! He's not my favorite Red Sock.......;) (though he has experienced quite a turnaround)......

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I went to game 2 of the Dodgers and Braves last night. I'll try to upload some pics later when I get a chance. Recorded a few videos too. I'm a Dodger fan so I recorded Puig twice...and he struck out both times.
I did record the final at-bat/out of the game too.
Sat 5 rows from the right field fence, about 10 yards from the foul pole. Hardly any fly balls last night which seemed unusual too. Great time at the game though and had my first H&F burger....man was it good.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Also went to Game 2 of Braves/Dodgers series. Bought my tickets online after getting the email from braves.com. Sat in right field (239R Row 5).

First playoff game I've been to and the atmosphere was awesome!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Some great games so far!!! Had a blast with friend, brother and nephew at Sox last night!! Decent seats on RF roof and a gorgeous night at Fenway. Papi's 2nd HR was a bomb right below us. Will post pics later. Also listened to exciting Tigers / A's game on ride back north. That sounded like a great game- both starters were tremendous.

onehrk22

Apr 26, 2012
I went to game 2 of the A's/Tigers series last night. It was a heck of a game, as I am sure you all know. I went with my Mom who bleeds green and gold like me, and my sister even decided to tag along. Gorgeous weather. I will throw up some pics in a bit.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I went to game 2 of the A's/Tigers series last night. It was a heck of a game, as I am sure you all know. I went with my Mom who bleeds green and gold like me, and my sister even decided to tag along. Gorgeous weather. I will throw up some pics in a bit.

I went to game 1

Members online