Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All you McFarlane collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Why do you collect them? I never really understood the attraction to the figures myself so I would be interested in hearing from you and learning about them.

I don't understand the attraction either. Dolls, figurines, bobble heads all those things I find a little eerie.

I think it stems from Chucky.

But more power to those that like them.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I don't understand the attraction either. Dolls, figurines, bobble heads all those things I find a little eerie.

I think it stems from Chucky.

But more power to those that like them.

I don't think I'd ever "collect" bunches of them, but a few of them on shelves next to items in a sports room make a great display. Used to have a dozen or so

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I don't like them to collect but they are pretty to look at even if perhaps the attention to detail isn't as good as they once were.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
It adds visual appeal to a collection.
I enjoy collecting stadium giveaway bobble heads. They can be pricey so I like to holdout for the best deals I can find. I have a few McFarlane figures as well.
I would think most collectors either are not able to or don't want to have their cards out on display so this is a way to show team spirit.

Kinda funny this thread was under the McFarlane super collector thread.

Last edited:

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
i have mine all still in the packages but I take the bobbleheads out and display them. I really wish I had only the Twins Mcfarlanes but I have a few variants that I have found.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I only collect the ones for my Bagwell collection, and have all 3 variants. I like them lots better than Starting Lineups. But I have those as well.

McFarlane%20All-Star%20Edition.JPG

McFarlane%20Series%208.JPG

McFarlane%20Series%208%20Alternate.JPG

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have about 6 Gwynns, both Brown and white Jerseys. I have given them all different names, like Mr. Gwynny, Gwynno Graham, Gwinette, etc...Tea Parties are much more fun with company...

Members online