Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who was your biggest name you got ttm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Mine was probably when l sent to Mike Trout at the beginning of the season last year he signed my 3 cards. So who was your biggest name?

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
David Wright?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I would have to say Muhammad Ali. I wrote a report on him in 10th grade I aced it a couple weeks later I found his addy to his farm so I sent it to him he wrote thank you drew a heart on it signed it with the year. Also sent a couple booklets on Muslim signed and 2 boxing cards graphed as well...
I also received Manning's auto his rookie year even before training camp started i was excited to try huge Vols fan. Sent his classic rookie soon as I got it.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
For me some of the biggest were Josh Hamilton, Jim McMahon, Dirk Nowitzki and I am sure there are others. These were guys I didn't have to pay for BTW.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Jeter, Manning, Cousy, Mikita...from my four favorite sports teams. Actually, I've got a lot over the years.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Its not much compared to some of your guys' returns, but its by far my biggest and favorite and I'm not much of a golfer

scan0043_zpsc42c10ef.jpg

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Its not much compared to some of your guys' returns, but its by far my biggest and favorite and I'm not much of a golfer

scan0043_zpsc42c10ef.jpg

I'd brag all day about that such a sweet looking card. Palmer has gotten on fellow golfers for not signing graphs an when they do scribbling a sig. He says fans took the time to support us so we should take the time to support them meaning signing an signing legible. Mr Palmer takes 2 hours out of everyday and signs TTM. Class act to say the least

Cajun68

Jul 24, 2013
Louisiana
I have sent off in awhile but my favorite that I got so far is Mike Golic. I either don't have many sports autographs or the requests have not came back yet.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'd brag all day about that such a sweet looking card. Palmer has gotten on fellow golfers for not signing graphs an when they do scribbling a sig. He says fans took the time to support us so we should take the time to support them meaning signing an signing legible. Mr Palmer takes 2 hours out of everyday and signs TTM. Class act to say the least

I actually sent it off to PSA with their September special. Not so much for the authentication, but also the protection. O really wouldn't mind getting him and jack nicklaus on 8x10s

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I actually sent it off to PSA with their September special. Not so much for the authentication, but also the protection. O really wouldn't mind getting him and jack nicklaus on 8x10s

Unfortunately I am almost certain Jack uses an auto pen for TTM. However Jack is very gracious with his time and signs a lot. I have only seen him refuse signing a few times. He was handed Augusta National items his course Muirfield Village at his tournament The Memorial he handed it right back and said this isn't The Masters it's The Memorial. He doesn't sign if he thinks your going to sell it. He is right next to Arnie. Class act and they set the standard. I've gotten Jacks auto a few times in person and helped my sister get one as well. What's different with Jack he makes eye contact with you when he signs. I thanked him every time then he always thanked me back.

stokelydokely

Oct 21, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
I was lucky enough to get a return from Mariano Rivera during 2011 spring training.

Of all the players I sent to that year, I probably least expected to get a return from Mo - hey, he's a busy guy. Since I never thought he'd even get around to opening my envelope, I wasn't too worried about sending an A&G "This Day in History" card.

ute5umy9.jpg

I find the result both awesome and regrettable. On one hand, the card itself is corny as heck and pictures a newsie. On the other hand, Mo's tiny signature, covering only the portion of the card in which he's pictured, really speaks to both his humility and his amazing penmanship. And ultimately, it's a return from Mariano Rivera!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts