Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new favorite Topps Heritage item..... (tease)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
....is sitting at my house right now. I'll put pics up later tonight. I say pics, because it won't fit on my scanner.

I have never seen anything like it before or since. I have no details about it. Apparently it was acquired at a garage sale in Arizona. It is real and it's spectacular.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Looking forward to it, Jeff.

A buddy of ours picked up something significant recently as well. I'm sure he'll show it off soon.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Smart guys on here.

2009sheet-large_zps10291a6a.jpg

2009sheet-small_zps7f32ebe7.jpg

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
These are 2009 Real One autograph uncut sheets. They are blank on the back, and hand cut. There are some creases and a couple corners are hit pretty hard. They have some paper loss on the back, indicating they may have been mounted or displayed at some time.

What's crazy about these is that they include a number of cards that were never released.

Ron Jackson, Bobby Thomson, Ernie Johnson, George Strickland, Chuck Tanner, Tom Acker, Al Grunwald, Ray Narleski, Jerry Davie, Sparky Anderson, Humberto Robinson, Henry Mason, Zack Monroe, and Fred Kipp 2009 real one autos are being seen here on FCB for the first time.

A number of the duals were never released as well. Harshman/Carmona (redemption card, not honored), Lee/Carmona, Strickland/Carmona (never on the checklist), and Jackson/Masterson (never on the checklist) are also being seen here for the first time.

I was floored when I saw this, and I will probably end up framing them behind some UV glass to put in my card room. I asked the seller if he was able to get similar sheets from other years, and he said he had just picked this up at a garage sale. Hoe these rare items wound up at a garage sale in Arizona, then into my collection in only 4 years is amazing to me. I think if we can track down where these originated, we may be able to finally lay eyes on unsigned 2001 Mathews and Doby Heritage cards.

Thanks for looking!

josephcb09

Apr 1, 2009
Very interesting find Jeff.

The unreleased cards are cool but I can't help but wonder why the back would be blank. It doesn't make much sense.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I didn't know Buddy Gilbert had any cards, he only played like a week at most in the majors, but damn is he one of the nicest guys I've ever met!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Nice and I'm sure they fit great into your collection. The 97 Score Red Stand And Deliver Framed Set I bought, it came from a seller who found it at a flea market for $15. So you never know where some of the rare stuff is hiding

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts