Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
For $20, the hits in the Chrome better be 1:3 packs.

The 5 packs of Topps Update aren't even full retail packs. So about $7.50 for those packs and $6.25 for each chrome pack.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
If this is the only way Topps will release the Chrome Update cards will set collectors be going nuts to complete the 50 card set?

With there only being 4 cards per pack and 2 packs per box it will take quite a few Mega Boxes to complete the Chrome Update set.

Are there any big rookies that can be included in Chrome Update that was not included in Topps Chrome? I don't have a checklist in front of me but if Xander Bogarts, Jose Iglesias and Jackie Bradley Jr. were not in the base set that would spark interest for this product.

Also, it is confusing to me as to what parallels of the Topps Chrome there will be. Is the gold and black for regular Update or Chrome Update? If Chrome Update has the same parallels as Topps Chrome including Superfractors I think this will be a hot seller.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
If this is the only way Topps will release the Chrome Update cards will set collectors be going nuts to complete the 50 card set?

With there only being 4 cards per pack and 2 packs per box it will take quite a few Mega Boxes to complete the Chrome Update set.

Are there any big rookies that can be included in Chrome Update that was not included in Topps Chrome? I don't have a checklist in front of me but if Xander Bogarts, Jose Iglesias and Jackie Bradley Jr. were not in the base set that would spark interest for this product.

Also, it is confusing to me as to what parallels of the Topps Chrome there will be. Is the gold and black for regular Update or Chrome Update? If Chrome Update has the same parallels as Topps Chrome including Superfractors I think this will be a hot seller.

JBJ was in regular Chrome. Iglesias and Bogarts will be new additions for sure though. Cool concept, but without autos the product is basically useless. It does one thing.....get more Puig out there.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
JBJ was in regular Chrome. Iglesias and Bogarts will be new additions for sure though. Cool concept, but without autos the product is basically useless. It does one thing.....get more Puig out there.

There is autos and relics in chrome update even though they are not part of the set

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

Iglesias has RCs in 2011 products.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts