Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zero Feedback Bidders and eBay Stupidity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Why on earth do so many people sign up on eBay, bid on the item, win it, then unregister?? This happens weekly now. And not on big cards, on things usually $10 and under. And then, to top it off, eBay removes the listing completely so I can no longer send a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. So I lose the sale, lose the momentum on a current product sale (in a time where Topps decides to release 4 major brands within weeks of each other), and lose some hair.

eBay lets you block negative bidders but not 0 feedback. I understand this in principal because you have to buy something to get feedback, but I'll be damned if 9 out of 10 ZFB'ers follows through on a sale. At least they don't have to screw me by removing the entire listing.

/rant

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
All of their policy is making me lose my hair. I haven't been selling as much, due to health, so a few dsr hits, really hurt. I earned one with a mistake I made. But 2 others were from bidders, who waited 7-8 days to pay me( I believe both were sent the npb warning email) and they both left me low ratings on time of shipping. Now I'm having to watch my butt. How can someone who waits 8 days to pay, be allowed to hurt your shipping rating, when its take 7 days to get there.

Ebay is chasing me away. I called and vented, but they don't care.
Wish we had a better place to sell. Find a way to get our fcb boards more traffic.

Greg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
I deleted what I said and you still felt the need to talk trash? You will fit right in. Enjoy the boards.

Members online

Latest posts