Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Topps Tek *ONE* Box Group Break - 7 Slots - $25 dlvd each *FILLED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
By the time I got to the end of the box I thought... MansGame is going to be pissed.

I went to YouTube to upload and accidentally spent about ten minutes watching parents tell their kids they ate all the Halloween candy. Thanks Jimmy Kimmel!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
By the time I got to the end of the box I thought... MansGame is going to be pissed.

I went to YouTube to upload and accidentally spent about ten minutes watching parents tell their kids they ate all the Halloween candy. Thanks Jimmy Kimmel!
LOL!!!!! I'm not pissed... just tell me it's a video I DEF should watch ;)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
2 Diffractors was a win, still in this and the 6 box break Jeter, even base, is slim to none. Thanks again Eric

Ryan

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Very cool break guys if I run across anymore boxes like this I will let you guys know.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Thanks for running the break!

Trading away the best hit in the box makes me a bit sick, but them's the breaks, I guess.

I didn't notice any Maddux cards. Did that player slot get shutout?

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It sure did - there were some tough player collector shutouts this time.

the McGwire was Pattern 34 and the Burnitz was Pattern 89 in case anyone was wondering. I mention a few pattern numbers in the video.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice break! 4 diffractors was a great box. Congrats to all that got one and thanks for breaking this for us Rusty!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Anyone want to buy the cards pulled in my lot off me before they ship, so RGF can just put in your own package? I don't even know specifically what was pulled (obviously no diffractors) but I'd let it go for $10 paypal gift. That's probably less than $1 dlvd per card.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Anyone want to buy the cards pulled in my lot off me before they ship, so RGF can just put in your own package? I don't even know specifically what was pulled (obviously no diffractors) but I'd let it go for $10 paypal gift. That's probably less than $1 dlvd per card.
Just to update, RGF told me that the cards have already been shipped, so that's OK - I'll still sell for $10 paypal gift now... once I get them and see what I actually got, that offer might come off the table but that is on the table for tonight and tomorrow, until updated!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts