Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone seen these mini binders????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I found this a while ago and decided to put all my bo jackson oddball cards in it. I'm looking for replacement sheets but can't seem to find then anywhere.

It's a mini 2 ring binder with solo card sleeves, I can only seem to find the 4 slot pages.

Anyone ever see any ???ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383973739.689762.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383973771.474293.jpg

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I found a binder just like that at a garage sale 2 years ago, i bought it and have been looking for sleeves for it ever since. If anyone knows where to buy them please let us know!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They look old and may have been produced by a company long since out of business...cool nonetheless.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I haven't seen them before, but why can't you take a 9-pocket sheet and cut it to fit your needs and punch 2 holes in it?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I haven't seen them before, but why can't you take a 9-pocket sheet and cut it to fit your needs and punch 2 holes in it?

I'd imagine it'd look rather cruddy ;)

the binder is cute - i have one like it but it's a little wider becuase it was designed to hold computer cd's (windows disk, office disks, encarta disk, flight simulator disk, etc). My initial thought was to recommend looking for disk pages, but I've figured out with the binder in this thread that the cd pages likely will stick out beyond the edge of the binder, the disk pages probably aren't archival safe, and the cd's are much wider than a card so a card would slip around inside the page rather than be securely held.

i agree with [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION] that the company that released it may be long out of business, and I'll add that their product wasn't popular enough for UP to release compatible pages for that binder.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Never seen such a thing Rum. Good luck, looks like a good little book for oddball stuff.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I'd check at flea markets or local card shops if you're really interested. Maybe someone knows something. Back in the late 80's and early 90's there were so many places carrying and making card supplies it was crazy. Not to mention the sheer variety out there.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
With these bumped binder threads, thought I would post this here:

UltraPro 2007 Topps Design 90-card portfolio ($5)
Handy for storing your 90-card Upper Deck sets, 1998 Tek pattern player set, or the 90 variations of the Joba rookie from 2007.

https://www.amazon.com/Baseball-Portfolio-Exclusively-Favorite-Wowzzer/dp/B07176TZGH/
http://www.dacardworld.com/supplies...ball-9-pocket-portfolio-10-pages-1-pack-cards

EDIT: If you don't mind monsters, then this is an even better deal... 12 portfolios for $22
http://www.dacardworld.com/supplies...-beast-9-pocket-portfolio-10-pages-case-of-12

Last edited:

Members online