Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your unique serial numbered cards here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
1/25
$(KGrHqVHJE4FJVfg00i2BSb,+UJtvQ~~60_12.JPG

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
All four are #1/X. Super 1/1, Red 1/5, Orange 1/25, Gold 1/50. Sure wish I could find the Blue!

lars_graded.jpg

All four plaques are #17/X, Mark Grace's jersey number. Patch/Auto 17/25, Auto 17/50, Bat/Jersey 17/100, Jersey 17/150

2003PLAYOFFPLAQUES.jpg

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Here's an interesting one... 2001 Absolute Boss Hoggs and Ball Hoggs. Together, these two insert sets were numbered out of 100. Cards 1-25 were Boss Hoggs, and cards 26-100 were Ball Hoggs. I have Boss Hogg 001/100 (but really out of 25) and Ball Hogg number 100/100 (but really out of 75). I also have the 2001 Absolute Home Opener HR card 01/25 from same set.

01PAMBALLHOGGS.jpg
01PAMBOSSHOGGS.jpg
01PAMHOMEOPENQUAD.jpg

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
[MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION]
People have also said (in the past) that Ikon might be faking this cards as (they claim) the serial numbers' fonts are different. I have nothing to compare it to so I have no clue if they're right or wrong. I paid about $35 (I think) but I know it was less than $40 a couple of months ago. Either way, I already have it and it's not going anywhere in the next hundred years or so.....

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Bat card with Magglio Ordinez, Bernie Williams, Juan Ginzalez and Manny Ramirez:
Bernie & Manny's Uni numbered:

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think Ikon was a grade-at-home "business" where someone formulated their own slabs, graded their own cards, and sold them for huge profits at a time when anything in a plastic case with a 10 on it was worth 10x book value.

Never heard of grade at home "business", sounds shady.I remember when the grading boom first hit some guy that had a lot of Griffey rookies asking several thousand dollars.I couldn't believe a PSA 10 label increased the value that much.A lot of other junk grading "businesses" existed back then.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
That Griffey is wicked.Pacific usually made ugly base, but oddly enough could print some amazing inserts.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
@SINFULONE
People have also said (in the past) that Ikon might be faking this cards as (they claim) the serial numbers' fonts are different. I have nothing to compare it to so I have no clue if they're right or wrong. I paid about $35 (I think) but I know it was less than $40 a couple of months ago. Either way, I already have it and it's not going anywhere in the next hundred years or so.....

Did the previous owner have it slabbed?Unless you're afraid of damaging the card, I'm impressed you still have it inside that ugly slab.

About a decade ago there was some HSN show that sold cards, and 95% of their slabs were garbage WCG (or someone else) holders.The guy selling always tried to pump up those crap slabs into some kind of "great deal".

Members online