Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post your unique serial numbered cards here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I have a few 24/ of Griffey

5star1.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Thanks for the interest but this is a part of my uniform number collection as well as my player collection.
Here is my next addition:
David Cone Uni number 36/74
cone.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Great Helton stuff. This thread is motivating me to organize, scan and show off my cards. Keep them coming.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Did the previous owner have it slabbed?Unless you're afraid of damaging the card, I'm impressed you still have it inside that ugly slab.

About a decade ago there was some HSN show that sold cards, and 95% of their slabs were garbage WCG (or someone else) holders.The guy selling always tried to pump up those crap slabs into some kind of "great deal".

Afraid of damaging the card right now. If one of these days I get another copy, I will be breaking it out. Foe now. I'm leaving it alone. You are right, even in person, the slab is pretty ugly.....

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I usually inadvertently pick up jersey numbered cards of the player but love it when I do. Here are a couple:

Dawson is 8/8

This is an easy one Ozzie 1/1 (Any ozzie 1/1 is his jersey number)

Pujols is 5/10

Numbered 3/3

Numbered 4/4

Members online

Latest posts