Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Ryan Suter GU Pickups (HUGE UPDATE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
First, GU Jersey from his Predator playing days, will be signed at FanHQ on December 3rd.

Suter 1.JPGSuter 2.JPG

Next, GU Stick from the Wild. Interesting picture #2 , on the handle says NSH 10. My assumption is that Suter marks sticks for each game and gets them prepped, with handle and blade taping. Going to bring the stick with to the signing just to ask Suter if my assumption is correct that this stick is from the game against Nashville in October.

Suter 3.JPGSuter 4.JPGSuter 5.JPGSuter 6.JPGSuter 7.JPG

Last edited:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Nice!

Are you getting Parise too?

I may get a dual picture done.

As for Parise, I have a signed jersey from the June signing that I would like to move and replace with a dual picture or add in another Suter piece. The Wild prices are high IMO, outside of the stick, that was a steal, so Ive been watching Meigray and some auction houses for other Suter items.

doniceage

Administrator
Jul 23, 2009
Awesome pick up on the Suter jersey. Meigray is very expensive. Should check out some garage sales if you ever have any ocally.

don

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Talked to Suter for 5-10 minutes after the signing at FanHQ
Asked about the NSH 10 on the stick. He was amazed that I noticed something like that.
I asked if he has his sticks marked for each game, he said he does.
I asked if the NSH was for the game against Nashville, he said it was.
I asked what the 10 meant then. He stated that it was game 10. Makes sense.

Suter is a great guy. Very humble and very happy to be in Minnesota. Growing up in Wisconsin, hes a midwestern guy.

Very funny when I laid my GU jersey down, he looked around and asked if there was any fire pits around that we could toss this in. I laughed and said "hold on, hold on, you do realize this is a gamer, right?". Ryan said "no way, I dont even have a game jersey from my time in Nashville." I replied back, "well you know where to get one if you want one, we could talk trade." LOL

Ended up also having a 16x20 done by both, not my favorite picture, but will look good framed up.

Finally, picked up these GU gloves at the Wild store today, love them.

Suter.JPGPrint.jpgSigned Jersey.jpgSuter Glove.JPG

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Dropped the 16*20 off at the framer last night.
The mock up looks great, should be back just after the new year.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I told myself that I wouldnt get involved in Suter cards, but I just couldnt help myself :lol:
Now Ive told myself that I will only buy auto, patch or unique cards at reasonable prices, these all fit the criteria. :D

Suter Patch Card.JPGSuter Auto Card.JPGSuter Fight Strap Card.JPG

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
My second stick, from his early Predator days, even possibly from AHL Admirals days

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

$_3.JPG

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Latest pickups.............Think I will be done for quite some time. :lol:

Wild Game Used Jersey from last season, set 3, so used in the two playoff games vs Chicago
I got this one vs. a set two green version as this one was mis-priced (I was informed of the mis-pricing after seeing the tagged price and was told that if I didnt buy it, they would be marking it correctly, so being 40% less than the green, it was a no brainer to me, if you knew the price the Wild are charging you would agree.
I then went to the Twin Cities Auto Show knowing Ryan would be there and got it signed, along with 7 other items Ill put in my next post.

imagejpg1_zps0cdd1977.jpg
imagejpg1_zps51588d49.jpg
imagejpg2_zps7c639753.jpg
imagejpg3_zpsdc827c7e.jpg
imagejpg1_zps8896bf90.jpg

Next item..............Game Worn 2014 Sochi Olympics Jersey
Jersey was auctioned off by MeiGrey. Over the last two weeks, they auctioned off 5 sets for each player.
This one is from periods 2 and 3 in the 7-1 victory over Slovenia. The throwbacks were my favorite version, so I focused on this one.

imagejpg2_zpsc10cd028.jpg
imagejpg6_zps8f5f986a.jpg
imagejpg7_zpsfe5e5b06.jpg

imagejpg1_zps6080cfa0.jpg
imagejpg10_zps6bc2de8e.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa6089000.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So in addition to getting the Wild jersey signed at the TCAS, I got my other Wild glove signed, the one set of Predators gloves that were unsigned signed, puck from his Hat Trick game signed and inscribed, (ticket from Hat Trick game, 8x10 and Olympic poster not shown). So in all, 8 items, worth the $5 to get in to get all of this for free. :)

imagejpg3_zps3aaa5d02.jpg
imagejpg1_zps4a931fe2.jpg

imagejpg1_zps95b57f1c.jpg

imagejpg10_zps51339eb0.jpg

Here are all 4 sticks I have
First one is Wild from last season
Second one is from Predators 2009-2011 season
Third one is from Predators and possibly AHL Admirals days
Fourth one is from Predators Rookie season (inscribed)

imagejpg21_zpseedd3fb6.jpg
imagejpg6_zps97da0be4.jpg

Members online

Latest posts