Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Mets autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
350, thanks to a very generous member here, [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]

db90b1baba0af56d6f43bdf13fc04939.jpg

Rick Aguilera

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Both the card and [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] are awesome! Its been awhile it seems since your last pickup. Glad to see another 1

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] glad you like the card! My dad didn't realize that he had a black Sharpie when he signed it, but it doesn't look too bad. Thankfully, I noticed it when I went after him and got my Twins card (the right team) signed in blue :lol: I'm tempted to steal your idea and steal [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]'s idea and start my own Twins auto thread. Definitely have a ways to go before I catch up to both of you guys though

Both the card and [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] are awesome! Its been awhile it seems since your last pickup. Glad to see another 1

Haha at least somebody thinks I'm awesome!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] glad you like the card! My dad didn't realize that he had a black Sharpie when he signed it, but it doesn't look too bad. Thankfully, I noticed it when I went after him and got my Twins card (the right team) signed in blue :lol: I'm tempted to steal your idea and steal [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]'s idea and start my own Twins auto thread. Definitely have a ways to go before I catch up to both of you guys though

PLEASE steal the idea and start a Twins autographs thread. I love seeing what others have and receive!!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

No it looks great, but I’m not a stickler about color, I’m just happy it’s signed. And yes, you should totally start a thread. I’ll see what Twinkies I can dig up for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
PLEASE steal the idea and start a Twins autographs thread. I love seeing what others have and receive!!!!

I might have to start scanning some stuff now haha. I do need to go through PhotoBucket and download all of my scans from there and uploaded them elsewhere. I'd only include guys signed on cards TTM/IP for my count.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

Hahaha. And I 3rd your idea. I'd love to see your Twins thread, and all the new pickups!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hahaha. And I 3rd your idea. I'd love to see your Twins thread, and all the new pickups!

Sorry for hijacking the thread [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] :lol: Pickups will be slow going for me for a little while. Might try and save up for a bigger piece, but trying to plan a trip to Boston this summer for our honeymoon, so I don't want to go too crazy with my spending

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok y’all, my comc order came in, strap in, this could be a while!

First the guys who never made the majors, (not sure if I have included them in the count, but I won’t be from here on out)
IMG_4740.JPG
Adam Walker, Blake Forsythe, and Scott Hunter

Some fillers of guys I couldn’t find in Mets unis
IMG_4742.JPG
351 Darren Bragg, 352 Vic Darensbourg, John Mayberry Jr. (a replacement for the Texas Rangers one I had) 353 Bubba Trammell and 354 Wilfredo Tovar (which actually is a Mets Card)

IMG_4743.JPG
355 Jason Bay

IMG_4741.JPG
356 Billy Beane with JSA cert

IMG_4744.JPG
357 Taylor Buchholz

IMG_4745.JPG
358 Al Leiter

IMG_4746.JPG
359 Tyler Yates

IMG_4747.JPG
360 Gary Sheffield