Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone using BuyMyCards.net (or similar sites)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Is anyone paying any attention to BuyMyCards.Net? With the frequent complaints about eBay being the only game in town, whenever one of these new efforts turns up, I give it a shot. In this case, I'm not seeing much buy-in. As the site wasn't growing very quickly, I've been slowly adding in cards to both BMC and eCrater just to have them listed somewhere (mostly because the stuff I'm listing isn't in the Sportlots inventory system). My stuff isn't exactly going to drive people to the site, but I was wondering if anyone else was seriously checking it out?

I'm half tempted (but only half) to also start listing on onlineauction.com, but as a seller, I'm not a fan of the attention required for auction-style listings. I don't want to have to deal with relisting and calculating end times and whatnot. For that matter, aside from the liked of eCrater, Sportlots and now BMC, are there any other DIY kind of sites out there for selling sports cards/memorabilia with similar systems that look promising?

Members online