Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So with Kubiak gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
And Schuab pretty much proving beyond a doubt he can't pass to the right team...which QB and coach is going to be picked up to help the Texans next year?

I was very disappointed this season because I really believed we had all the pieces. And then Arian gets hurt, Owen gets hurt, and Schuab had a collapse not seen since the stock market crash. I know a lot of folks don't like Schuab, say he isn't mobile, etc. But I really thought and still do to some degree, that he has what it takes. I don't know what he needs to do to fix his problems but I don't think he'll be getting that chance here. Not anymore. I guess as a whole, a lot of the Texans problems are ones that could have been fixed. And that is what is most frustrating of all. Some guys don't have what it takes. But a lot of the guys on this team do. I feel bad for guys like Andre and Watt who give all they have and always try to be better every game.

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
I hear Ditka is looking for another coaching job and the Bears are going to dump Cutler during the offseason. Can you say "Bears reunion in Texas"?? LOL.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I hear Ditka is looking for another coaching job and the Bears are going to dump Cutler during the offseason. Can you say "Bears reunion in Texas"?? LOL.

Not sure Cutler is the answer. But who? I have no idea. I guess they'll be drafting a QB but it better not be Manziel.

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Realistically, I would expect the Texans to draft Mathews from Texas A&M. As far as a head coach, I would love to see Bill Cower get back in the game. Loved him with the Steelers, and I think he could easily turn the Texans into a Super Bowl team.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
That would be epic if they took Manziel, he'd be bigger than Davy Crocket. But at coaching Lovie Smith is definitely not the answer for the Texans. They're going to need to develop a young QB down there because Chicago would be crazy to let Cutler go and Lovie can't do that. While he would be a good candidate in terms of defense, the Texans are too complete of a team to focus solely on one side of the ball. Hire Smith as D coordinator maybe but not head coach.

Members online

Latest posts