Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Bump for the Friday crowd.

I need to go in gate 29, is there a ramp that's close?

There is a ramp that is virtually attached to TF.
Cant remember if its Ramp A B C or D, but its the one with all of the shiny circles that you can see from the plaza at gate 34

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
At Huberts. I've got a high top next to the bar, not many ppl here. Saw about 5 ppl outside of gate 29.
I actually parked in B ramp instead of block E today.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Well, my large order of cards didn't make it. I'm beyond mad. Now I have to cut signings and re-plan this whole thing.

I won't be using SportLots again for this.

I've had a few that show up the day after I need them...just another reason to hoard cards in general and/or buy lots of new players as soon as they are announced as signing

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Only one I have with me is Sano
I can give to Zach if ur gonna see him tomorrow for him to give to you.
Signed ones I have you can buy from me, not specifically the card u mentioned are
Smalley
Berenguer
Steinbach
Bartlett
Kubel
Sano
Parmalee

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Actually, I have an idea. Would one of you be willing to go to the show, and find a seller with these cards, and have them put on hold for me? I will pay for them after I get Mauer in the morning, or send my friend down when I'm in line.

I'm not picky on the card at all. Just want it to be cheap base cards (although I'm more fond of A&G and Heritage).

I've condensed my list down a few guys to this:

Nolasco
Kubel
Collabello
Fryer
Suzuki
Bartlett
Smalley

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Actually, I have an idea. Would one of you be willing to go to the show, and find a seller with these cards, and have them put on hold for me? I will pay for them after I get Mauer in the morning, or send my friend down when I'm in line.

I'm not picky on the card at all. Just want it to be cheap base cards (although I'm more fond of A&G and Heritage).

I've condensed my list down a few guys to this:

Nolasco
Kubel
Collabello
Fryer
Suzuki
Bartlett
Smalley

If I make my say through the show tonight I'll see what I can do. I can't guarantee it though

Latest posts