Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Really like how you snuck that 64 Grant in the middle of the 64 Heritage. Nice autos, they look great together. My Heritage Buxton is different from yours. More of a straight on mug shot--like oyu have two Sanos. Is one a short print? (card #100 .)

Also, forgot one more thing. Bought some packs of Bowman Chrome and Draft down at the card show. Pulled a Clint Frazier Black Wave Refractor auto #30 /50. Averaging around $300 on eBay. Haven't pulled anything that big in a long time!

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Yeah I went with getting the SP's signed first as finding those signed seems to be much more difficult. The Mauer is also an SP from that set which I liked as the regular version is just a close up of his face.

I got Sano while he was going to visit the Pelotero guys and I only had a black marker on me.

I didn't realize that Jim Perry also had a 1964 card which I would have loved to sneak in as well.

I tried getting every 2013 Heritage and Heritage Minors signed to go along with the Morneau, Carroll, Devries, May, Meyer, Zach Jones, and Eddie Rosario I already have signed. Just need 5 more to finish off the current/recently former Twins from both sets.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Really like how you snuck that 64 Grant in the middle of the 64 Heritage. Nice autos, they look great together. My Heritage Buxton is different from yours. More of a straight on mug shot--like oyu have two Sanos. Is one a short print? (card #100 .)

Also, forgot one more thing. Bought some packs of Bowman Chrome and Draft down at the card show. Pulled a Clint Frazier Black Wave Refractor auto #30 /50. Averaging around $300 on eBay. Haven't pulled anything that big in a long time!

Very nice pull. Congrats.

Members online