Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TwinsFest 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Could anybody work out a 50/50 for Blyleven with me? ( cards )

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Could anybody work out a 50/50 for Blyleven with me? ( cards )

FYI, 50/50 IMO is going to be next to impossible this year, with everyone (minor leaguers included) requiring a fee.
One payment, one item, one signature per player.
IMO you would be better off consigning it to someone thats potentially willing to stand in line for up to 90 minutes for you.
Years past, if you waited until after about an hour, you would be able to walk right up and get Bert without the wait, however dependent on whom he is paired up with this year, one may have to actually wait in a line for Bert and others.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
FYI, 50/50 IMO is going to be next to impossible this year, with everyone (minor leaguers included) requiring a fee.
One payment, one item, one signature per player.
IMO you would be better off consigning it to someone thats potentially willing to stand in line for up to 90 minutes for you.
Years past, if you waited until after about an hour, you would be able to walk right up and get Bert without the wait, however dependent on whom he is paired up with this year, one may have to actually wait in a line for Bert and others.

Thanks for explaining this to me. I never really understood how Twinsfest worked. In that case, never mind about Blyleven.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Did the Twins say autograph prices were going to be released before tickets went on sale or was it just the list of players?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got this for Mauer (against my better judgement). I doubt I'll get him this year, but just in case.

$_57.JPG

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I will be going on Friday. Friday is usually quieter than Saturday and Sunday, but with the new set up at TF, who knows how it'll be? I'd like to get Buxton, but will wait and see how it all breaks down.

Wooooooooooo..................a Greg Cleveland Internet AND Twinsfest sighting :-o

Huberts at Target Center before doors open?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The schedule is interesting, but I think I am going to have to give up on Mauer again this year.

Having Nolasco and Kvas at one table, and Kubel and Knudson at the other is going to mess it up.

The 5th hour is going to be hard too, having Perk, Suzuki, and Bartlett at 3 different tables. The plus side is that everyone will be going after Buxton, so I might be able to get it to work.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
It'll be interesting how the lines shake out with Mauer and Buxton at the same time on Friday. Will there be wrist bands for Mauer again this year?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
My $.02, Mauer won't be the player they would give wristbands out for, Buxton line is going to be NNFC.
Last year you could make it thru the Mauer and Morneau lines twice, I see that being the same way this year.
I'm only interested in Mauer Friday night, after I get him it's onto the over priced GU stuff.
If they don't do wristbands for Mauer and you want me to try and get Mauer, PM me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
My $.02, Mauer won't be the player they would give wristbands out for, Buxton line is going to be NNFC.
Last year you could make it thru the Mauer and Morneau lines twice, I see that being the same way this year.
I'm only interested in Mauer Friday night, after I get him it's onto the over priced GU stuff.
If they don't do wristbands for Mauer and you want me to try and get Mauer, PM me.

We can work something out if they don't do wristbands. I'd have to send you some cash, which I could include with my item if you want to do it that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts